Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarships at Surrey University.
International fee paying students who are commencing their undergraduate program are offered Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarships at Surrey University. This call is aimed at outstanding students and recognises academic excellence in candidates’ high school/equivalent leaving exams. Read on if interested!
Located in Guildford, Surrey, UK, the University of Surrey specialises in engineering, science, business and medicine. This public research university is proud to offer the new Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarships at Surrey University for 2019. Qualified students will be awarded with a £ 5,000 scholarship and will be tenable in the form of a tuition fee waiver in year one.
The awards are open for students who wish to pursue the following undergraduate programs:
- International Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
- International Event Management BSc (Hons)
- Candidates must be international fee paying students. Home/EU students are not entitled to this call
- Candidates must have studied and obtained grades of ABB at A level, not including General Studies or Critical Thinking, or its equivalent approved qualification
- Candidates must satisfy all requirements of their offer and choose Surrey University as their firm choice by July 20, 2019
- Candidates must hold an offer for a 2019/20 academic year as full time undergraduate students
- Candidates must not be recipients of other scholarships/sponsorships
Equivalent qualification grade criteria
- International qualifications:
- IB: 32
- A level: ABB
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with B+, A-
- Diploma with CGPA 3.00
- Matrikulasi with CGPA 3.40
- UEC with B3 in 5 subjects, not including Malay and Chinese
- Hong Kong
- Associate Degree, Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate with 2.9 overall
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education with 544 in 3 subjects, not including Liberal Studies and Chinese Language
- ACT: 28
- SAT/AP: 650 in 2 SAT subject tests (each) along with 54 in two AP subjects
- SAT: 650 in 3 SAT subject tests (each) and 1290 in SAT Reasoning
- Advanced Placement (AP): 54
- Associate Degree with GPA 3.2
- State board 80%
- West Bengal exam board with 65% overall
- ISC/CBSE/ICSE exam boards with standard XII 75% overall
- Grade 12 Senior Secondary Graduation Diploma (British Columbia) with C in one course and B in four courses
- Grade 12 Ontario Secondary School Diploma with 70% in 6 courses
- All other Provinces 70% in five grade twelve courses
- South Africa
- Grade 12 with ABBBB (76666) (with matriculation endorsement)
- Lise Diplomasi (final year must be overall 70%)
- International Foundation Year
- Candidates may also be eligible for this scholarship call. However, the grade required depends on the individual program. Email email@example.com to find out more.
No separate application form is required to apply for Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarships at Surrey University. Candidates with dual nationalities are still entitled. There is no specific closing as well but interested candidates must make sure they apply for the desired program before the respective deadlines.
Should you wish to find out more about this call, please contact International Student Recruitment Office.