2019 Software Developer (ERP systems – ALL languages welcome) – CHILLIFROG LTD Bristol, SW – Undergraduates And Non Undergraduates Can Apply Now.
OVERVIEW: ERP Software Developer sought by software and IT services business specialising in delivering world-class enterprise software / ERP solutions to multiple industries. Perfect opportunity for a Software Developer / Software Engineer to further their career in a responsible position with genuine career promotion prospects working for an innovative PLC whilst gaining exposure to the .NET platform!
JOBS IN CANADA-Toronto: Don’t Miss This Opportunities
SALARY; Excellent negotiable package depending on experience but a guide C£32K-C£35K plus excellent benefits including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance etc.
LOCATION: is Almondsbury near Bristol.
My client is a very established and profitable enterprise software and IT services business. They operate primarily in the UK and Ireland and deliver enterprise software / ERP solutions to a multitude of organisations across many different business sectors from SME to corporate. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its enterprise software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition.
THE ROLE & CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIRED;
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced software engineer / developer to join their established development team, working in the proven lifecycle development environment that underpins their ERP software suite.
The candidate will join the business at an exciting time, as the company embarks on transitioning its highly successful software solution to the .NET framework.
The successful candidate will need experience in any ONE of the below software systems / business software applications and ALL programming languages / software tools are acceptable;
– ERP applications
– Enterprise software
– Business application software
– Accounts / Finance systems / WMS software applications
– You may already have exposure to any of; VB / Pick / PICS / Universe / Unidata, Unibasic / Databasic, D3, Mult-value database(s), jBase, Advanced Revelation / OpenInsight etc
As part of the move to a full .NET framework there will also be a requirement to undertake mobile and tablet development projects.
The candidate will work across the full development lifecycle, with exposure to development, testing and client implementation and configuration.
You will likely also possess the following;
– A degree or equivalent qualification in a technical IT related discipline
– A thorough understanding of best practice in software development
– Any exposure to .NET platform advantageous
– Team player who can work constructively with fellow team members.
You will be an excellent communicator and collaborator and have the ability to write code that is clean, understandable and cross browser compatible. You will be keen to make a strong lasting impression and to take on additional responsibility and in turn receive greater rewards.
WHAT’S ON OFFER;
– Gain exposure to the .NET framework if you have not yet had the opportunity !
– The chance to join a highly established proven PLC market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
– A comprehensive learning and development program including funding of relevant professional qualifications and REAL chances for career progression
– An excellent professional, hard working but fun, team oriented environment
– A highly competitive basic salary plus corporate benefits package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.
£32,000.00 – £35,000.00 per year
+ corporate benefits package!